AEEE 2018 Application Form Admit Card Exam Date Cut Off Results and Question Papers: The Official Notification on AEEE 2018 has been released and we have provided exclusive details on AEEE 2018 Cut Off Marks, Syllabus, AEEE 2018 Fee Structure, Date when AEEE 2018 Admit Card (Exam Hall Ticket) will be released and also Marks weightage. In our earlier articles, we have already provided detailed information on KIITEE 2018 and also SET 2018. This article on AEEE 2018 has been contributed by Kiran More. We have also provided the syllabus in PDF Format for easy download. Students can get entire information on AEEE 2018 from our resources below.
Details of AEEE 2018
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline|
AEEE Syllabus 2018
AEEE syllabus 2018 contains the topics from three subjects, i.e. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects. All the subjects cover various topics which are mentioned below:
AEEE 2018 Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
AEEE 2018 Syllabus for Physics:
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding, and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- P – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
AEEE 2018 Exam Dates
AEEE exam dates are given below including all necessary events of the examination:
|Commencement of application sales (OMR and Online)||15th November 2017|
|Last date for receiving application (OMR and Online)||31st March 2018|
|Computer-based Test (CBT)-Online||19th April to 22nd April 2018|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||28th April 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE 2018 rank||5th May 2018|
AEEE Application Form 2018
To apply for AEEE 2018, candidates have to follow the procedure given below:
- Candidates can apply both via online or offline mode.
- Candidates can choose the mode for filling up the AEEE 2018 application form.
- The application form will be available from 15th November 2017.
- Fill your all personal, educational & other details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in a JPG/JPEG format. The size of both the images should be 20 KB.
- The dimension of scanned images is 3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H) (photograph) and 3.5 cm (W) x 1.5 cm (H) (Signature).
- Printed OMR Application Forms of AEEE 2018 can be obtained from the list of Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks and Federal Banks.
- You can take out the print out of the application form for further process.
AEEE 2018 Application Fee:
- For online payment, candidates can use Net Banking/ debit/credit card.
- For offline, candidates can pay via Demand Draft (DD).
- The demand draft should be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- The application fee for AEEE 2018 will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee is non-refundable.
AEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will get eligible for admission to the first year of 4 year B.Tech. Programmes through counselling, based on their ranks in the Entrance Examination. Here is the eligibility criteria for the AEEE 2018:
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after the 1st July 1997.
- Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Minimum eligibility for management quota is 80% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
AEEE 2018 Question Papers
Below we have provided the exclusive downloads of AEEE Question Papers. These AEEE Question Papers have been compressed so that the download will be much faster and it will consume less internet data.
Note that these AEEE Question Papers has been optimized for viewing on Mobile Devices and Tablets.
AEEE 2018 Results
The Results of AEEE Exam held recently will be declared with in 80 days from the date of conducting the AEEE 2018 exam.
Once the exact date is announced, we will update the date and pass percentage details here.
AEEE 2018 Results Date for previous attempts was already been given in our earlier article. Note that the AEEE 2018 Exam Result Date is subject to further postponement.
AEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AEEE 2018 will be conducted in two separate modes, i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P).
- CBT will be conducted in 3 time slots per day in multiple cities all over the Country.
- P&P Test will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM in all major cities in the states of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu.
- No of Questions: There are 100 objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted. If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
CBT is conducted in 96 cities all over the Country. P&P Examination will be conducted in Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala States only.
AEEE 2018 Admit Cards
Admit Cards for AEEE 2018 will be made available online four weeks before the exam. Candidates have to enter their Registration Number to download the AEEE 2018 Admit Card.
After the declaration of the AEEE 2018 result, the cut-off will also be released at the same time. On the basis of cut-off, candidates will be shortlisted and called for counselling procedure. The cut-off is the minimum marks secured by the candidates to qualify the exam.
Conclusion : AEEE 2018
AEEE 2018 is one of the toughest exams out there and students have to give their hundred percent to pass the AEEE 2018 exams.
We have provided free file downloads, Resources, Exam Tips and also Interviews of the Toppers that will guide you on passing the AEEE 2018 exam.
If you find any errors, mistakes or if you have any further suggestions on this editorial on ‘AEEE 2018 Syllabus Admit Card Cut Off Fee Structure’, post your questions below on our comments section.
- 1 Details of AEEE 2018
- 2 AEEE Syllabus 2018
- 3 AEEE 2018 Exam Dates
- 4 AEEE Application Form 2018
- 5 AEEE 2018 Application Fee:
- 6 AEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 AEEE 2018 Question Papers
- 8 AEEE 2018 Results
- 9 AEEE Exam Pattern
- 10 AEEE 2018 Admit Cards
- 11 AEEE Cut-off
- 12 Conclusion : AEEE 2018