BITSAT 2018 Syllabus Fee Structure Cutoff Admit Cards : The Official Notification on BITSAT 2018 has been released and we have provided exclusive details on BITSAT 2018 Cut Off Marks, Syllabus, BITSAT 2018 Fee Structure, Date when BITSAT 2018 Admit Card (Exam Hall Ticket) will be released and also Marks weightage. In our earlier articles, we have already provided detailed information on PTU 2018 and also UPSC Syllabus. This article on BITSAT 2018 has been contributed by Kiran More. We have also provided the syllabus in PDF Format for easy download. Students can get entire information on BITSAT 2018 from our resources below.
Details of BITSAT 2018
BITSAT Syllabus 2018
- Complex numbers
- The fundamental theorem of algebra
- Theory of Quadratic Equations
- geometric and harmonic progressions
- Logarithms and their properties
- Exponential series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorem
- Pascal’s triangle
- Units & Measurement
- Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Electro Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Growth and Movement in Plants
- Binary Logic
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Classification Test
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Word Formation
The following fees schedule is applicable for candidates seeking new admission during October 2017:
|Application Fees (one time)||INR 1,500|
|Admission Fees (one time)||INR 16,500|
|Semester Fees (per semester) :||INR 42,800|
BITSAT 2018 Total Marks
The BITSAT Entrance Exam will be held through online mode. The exam will consist of 150 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning and Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm).
|(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2018 Cutoff
BITSAT cutoff 2018 is determined by various factors. The candidates can check the list of variables which affect the cutoff of BITSAT 2018
- Number of candidates in BITSAT 2018
- Previous years criteria of cutoff selection
- Difficulty level of BITSAT 2018
- Highest score in the entrance examination
- Average marks secured by all examinees
BITSAT Application Form 2018
The application procedure for BITSAT 2018 is mentioned below:
- Candidates can apply for BITSAT exam through online mode.
- BITSAT 2018 Application Form will be released via online mode through the website.
- Fill the registration details like Name, Gender, DOB, E mail, etc. and submit it.
- After registration fill other details like basic details, 12th exam, test centre preference, etc.
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- After submitting the application form, don’t forget to keep extra printouts of the application for further use.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Cards
Admit Cards for BITSAT 2018 will be made available online four weeks before the exam. Candidates have to enter their Registration Number to download the BITSAT 2018 Admit Card.
BITSAT 2018 is one of the toughest exams out there and students have to give their hundred percent to pass the BITSAT 2018 exams.
We have provided free file downloads, Resources, Exam Tips and also Interviews of the Toppers that will guide you on passing the BITSAT 2018 exam.
If you find any errors, mistakes or if you have any further suggestions on this editorial on ‘BITSAT 2018 Syllabus Admit Card Cut Off Fee Structure’, post your questions below on our comments section.
- 1 Details of BITSAT 2018
- 2 BITSAT Syllabus 2018
- 3 Fee Structure
- 4 BITSAT 2018 Total Marks
- 5 BITSAT 2018 Cutoff
- 6 BITSAT Application Form 2018
- 7 BITSAT 2018 Admit Cards
- 8 Conclusion :