BVP CET 2018 Admit Card Syllabus Application Form Exam Dates : The Official Notification on BVP CET 2018 has been released and we have provided exclusive details on BVP CET 2018 Cut Off Marks, Syllabus, BVP CET 2018 Fee Structure, Date when BVP CET 2018 Admit Card (Exam Hall Ticket) will be released and also Marks weightage. In our earlier articles, we have already provided detailed information on PTU 2018 and also UPSC Syllabus. This article on BVP CET 2018 has been contributed by Kiran More. We have also provided the syllabus in PDF Format for easy download. Students can get entire information on BVP CET 2018 from our resources below.
Details of BVP CET 2018
|Courses For||Engineering & Medical|
|Exam Pattern||online or offline|
BVP CET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of the BVP CET examination will be different for all the courses. For engineering the syllabus comprises of
For BVP CET Medical, the syllabus will be consisting of
- Biology of the Intermediate.
Questions will be asked in the examination as per the courses opted by the candidates.
- The application fee will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee either by DD or by net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The DD will be drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of Register Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune.
- The detailed application fee is mentioned below:
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs. 3000/-|
BVP CET Application Form 2018
- Candidates have to apply online for BVP CET 2018 entrance test.
- Candidates can fill the application form via online or offline mode through the website.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the form according to the courses they have opted.
- The form filling and submission date is different for all courses. The candidate has to apply before the last date of submission of application form.
- The fee payment can be done through online or offline mode (as applicable).
- Those candidates applying for MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, AYUPET courses, have to send the print copy of the application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
BVP CET Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the all tentative dates for the BVP CET exam. After, the release of official dates, we will update it in our article. The exam dates are mentioned here:
|Entrance Exams||Application form submission last date||Exam date||Result/Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||3rd week of May 2017||Last week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||2nd week of April 2018|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||3rd week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||3rd week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET LLB||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last Week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (II Year)||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
Here, we are mentioning the eligibility criteria for various courses offered by the university:
- Qualification Exam: qualifying/appearing the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized university.
- Subjects: Physics & Mathematics are the compulsory subjects along with optional subjects that are Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates have to obtain 45% (40% for SC/ST).
For MCA (3 years Full time/Lateral entry):
- Age: There is no provision of age limit.
- Qualification for MCA full-time: Candidate has to pass minimum 3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at the graduate level.
- Qualification for MCA LE: Minimum 3 year duration Bachelor Degree in BCA, BCS, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 12th class or at the graduate level.
- Percentage: Candidates have to score 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks at the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Mathematics is the subject in which candidate have to qualify the above exam.
- Age: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates having Bachelor or Master degree can apply for the exam.
- Percentage: minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
PG Medical Programme:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any recognized Medical College with 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April, 2018.
- Percentage: Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical Programme, candidates have to be secure minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the MEDPET 2018.
PG Dental Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must qualify the BDS examination from any recognized Dental college.
- Internship: Candidate must complete the 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31stMarch 2018.
- Percentage: Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the DENPET 2018.
BVP CET Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprises of objective type questions.
- Duration: The question paper will be total 3 hours. The duration of MCA/MBA exam will be two and half hours.
- Language: The question will be published in English language only.
- Total Marks: There are total 200 questions.
- Marking: Each question will be awarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Exam Pattern for Law Courses:
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- Section: For LLM, there will be two rounds, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|LLM||Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|
BVP CET Admit Card 2018
Admit Cards for BVP CET 2018 will be made available online four weeks before the exam. Candidates have to enter their Registration Number to download the BVP CET 2018 Admit Card.
BVP CET 2018 is one of the toughest exams out there and students have to give their hundred percent to pass the BVP CET 2018 exams.
We have provided free file downloads, Resources, Exam Tips and also Interviews of the Toppers that will guide you on passing the BVP CET 2018 exam.
If you find any errors, mistakes or if you have any further suggestions on this editorial on ‘BVP CET 2018 Syllabus Admit Card Cut Off Fee Structure’, post your questions below on our comments section.
- 1 Details of BVP CET 2018
- 2 BVP CET Syllabus 2018
- 3 Fees Structure
- 4 BVP CET Application Form 2018
- 5 BVP CET Exam Dates
- 6 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 BVP CET Exam Pattern
- 8 BVP CET Admit Card 2018
- 9 Conclusion :