CA Inter Exam Form May 2018 (CA Intermediate New Syllabus): The Online Exam Application Forms for CA Inter will be available between the following dates detailed out below in our FinApp article. Note that CA Inter Exam Form May 2018 will have two different due dates. Around all CA Inter Students are now applying for exam online. ICAI has already officially released the Exam Application Form Notification containing details like, From Which date the exam forms will be made available, What is the Fee for Inter Exam Form, What is the last date to apply for CA Inter May 2018 exam online etc. ICAI has now made mandatory for students to submit Certificate of Service and also a singed declaration form, while submitting the CA Inter Exam Form Online.
CA Inter Exam Form Details
|Inter Exam Form Start Date||5th Feb 2018|
|Inter Exam Form End Date||25th Feb 2018|
|Inter Exam Form Fee||Free of Cost|
Fee for CA Inter Exam Form May 2018
|Single Group||Both Groups|
Cost of Physical CA Inter Exam Form
OMR examination application forms in respect of Common Proficiency Test, Intermediate (IPC) and Final examinations have been discontinued with effect from May/June 2017 examination onwards. There is no provision for submission of OMR exam forms with demand draft henceforth.
Consequently, there would be no sale of OMR exam forms across the counters of ICAI offices. Henceforth, all candidates in respect of the said examinations will be required to submit the examination application forms online only at http://icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the exam fee and applicable bank charges on-line. Online exam form shall continue to be provided free of cost.
Specifics on CA Inter Exam Form May 2018
- Apply for the exam and pay the exam fee online, during the specified period.
- Apply for change of centre, medium or group through the Correction Window/s during the specified period
- View, download and print admit cards, relevant for a specific exam, from three weeks prior to commencement of that exam.
- View the status of exemptions in a paper/s valid for the forthcoming exams, during the specified period.
- View examination results on or after the date of declaration of results.
- View, download and print your mark sheets ( applicable only to CPT and Intermediate(IPC) candidates) in respect of the immediately preceding examination, eight days after declaration of results.
- Apply for verification of marks or certified copies of answer books, after the declaration of results, during the specified period and also pay the applicable fee online (applicable only to Intermediate(IPC) / Final candidates)
- Check the status of your application forms in respect of verification/certified copies (applicable only to Intermediate(IPC) / Final candidates)
- Apply for issue of duplicate mark sheets and pass certificates and also pay the applicable fee online.
Conclusion : CA Inter Exam Form May 2018
It is obvious that students may find certain difficulties while filling the CA Inter Exam Form online. If you have any further questions about the Inter Exam form, feel free to send your questions to our mailbox.
Students are always recommended to keep open only one window while filling the CA Inter Exam Form May 2018 through online mode.
The reason for this is that, while filling the CA Inter Exam Form through two different windows, ICAI exam application website will automatically block both the opened windows, which means that the CA Inter Exam Form May 2018 will be gone forever.
Sometimes, what ever the exam fee transaction that you are making for CA Inter Exam Form May 2018 will get rebuked and amount will be deducted from your bank account for the time being there by causing unnecessary hassles.