CMA Inter Exam Form December 2018: The following article is an Detailed Explanation of CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018 along with How Apply CMA Inter Exam, Examination Fee for CMA Inter, Last date for CMA Inter Exam Form and Result Date of CMA Inter Exam Dec 2018. There is an online Procedure to apply CMA Inter Exam Form for Dec 2018 term Examination. CMA Inter Contains the 2 Groups. Group 1 Contains: Financial Accounting, Laws, Ethics and Governance, Direct Taxation and Cost Accounting & Financial Management. Group 2 Contains: Operation Management and Information Systems, Cost & Management Accountancy, Indirect Taxation and Company Accounts and Audit. Also read our Previous articles on CMA Inter Time table Dec 2018 and CMA Inter Question Papers.
CMA Inter Exam Form December 2018
1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10thOctober, 2018.
5. The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2016, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May, 2018, are applicable for December, 2018 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation(Intermediate) and Tax Management & Practice(Final) under Syllabus 2012 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2018-18. GST of 20 marks included in Paper 18- Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final), under syllabus 2016 only.
6. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 as amended till 14 July 2016 are applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit(Intermediate), Paper 19 – Cost & Management Audit(Final ) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2018 term of examination.
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Law, Ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Inter) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st May 2018 for December 2018 term of examination.
8. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act,2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics(Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2018 term of examination. For details view link -http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Clarification-Dec2018.pdf
9. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
10. For any examination related query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Form Fill Up Procedure: CMA Inter Exam Form December 2018
Step 1: Put Current Registration No. then press “Click Here” button.
Step 2: Press “Click Here” button beside the “Registration No.” field in “Online Examination Application” form.
Step 3: Fill the Student’s Details then press “Submit” button .
Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 40KB with perfectly crop.
Step 5: Payment -> choose Payable Mode -> “Pay Now” button.
Examination Fee: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018
|Any One Group||Rs.1200 (Extra 300 for Late Fee)|
|Both Groups||Rs.2400 (Extra 300 for Late Fee)|
Instructions: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018
- MODE OF PAYMENT: Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking or *Pay fee module of IDBI only* . Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances
- Only one Application Form must be filled up giving the choice of Group (s). Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
- A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in Block Letters and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
- If a candidate has been allowed the benefit of exemption or carry forward of marks in any subject(s), such benefit shall stand automatically cancelled if the candidate appears in the subject(s) again.
- Passing certificate will mention the name of the centre where from the student appeared and completed the passing examination.
- Applications without Registration Number or with wrong Registration Number are liable to be rejected.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE OR GROUP WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Examination Centers are liable to change and in that case efforts will be made to accomodate the examinees in the nearest Center.
- There are multiple Examination Centers in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. In case no Examination Center is available at a particular location, Examinees will be accomodated at the nearest Center available.
- THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE “CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION” ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF STUDIES & STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION UNLESS ALL CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for any further reference.
- In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate at email@example.com
- Noting of Exemption in the Examination application form does not entitle the applicant to the Exemption in the particular paper(s). The same would be given effect based on the records available with the Institute only.
- Exemptions of paper(s) are valid only for 3 consecutive terms of examinations, immediately succeeding the term in which the student had secured exemption in the particular paper(s) by appearance in examination.
- Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
Last Date: CMA Inter Exam Form December 2018
Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms without late fees is : 10-Oct-2018 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10-Oct-2018. In case of online Examination Application with Payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, the late fees of Rs. 300/- will be waived.
Result Date: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018
Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21st February, 2018. Students Who are Appear in the Dec 2018 term of Examination cam Expect the Results on this Date.
Offline CMA Inter Examination Form (Overseas Centers only)
This offline CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018 is only Applicable for Overseas Centers Only. Students in India Must be filled the Online CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018.
Conclusion: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018
Hope You Guys clearly Understand How Apply the CMA Inter Exam From Exam Dec 2018 term of Examination. Along with that we also Covered CMA Inter Examination Fee, last date for CMA Inter Exam Form etc.
If you have any further questions on ‘CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018’ editorial, post your question on our comments section below.
- 1 CMA Inter Exam Form December 2018
- 2 Online Form Fill Up Procedure: CMA Inter Exam Form December 2018
- 3 Examination Fee: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018
- 4 Instructions: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018
- 5 Last Date: CMA Inter Exam Form December 2018
- 6 Result Date: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018
- 7 Offline CMA Inter Examination Form (Overseas Centers only)
- 8 Conclusion: CMA Inter Exam Form Dec 2018