Check out CMA/ICWAI Inter Time Table December 2018. Syllabus 2016 Time Table are Available Here. The following article is an Detailed Explanation of CMA Inter Time Table December 2018 along with the Exam fee Details for December 2018, How to Apply CMA Inter December 2018 Exam and Last Date for Applying the Exam for CMA Inter December 2018 term of Examination. Few days back ICWAI Announced the Time table for December 2018 term of Examination. Also read our previous articles on CMA Inter Suggested Answers and CMA Inter Study Material December 2018. Lets Check out the CMA Inter December 2018 Examination Time Table.
CMA Inter December 2018 Examination Time Table – 2016 Syllabus
|Financial Accounting (Group I)|
|Operations Management & SM (Group II)|
|Laws & Ethics (Group I)|
|CMA & FM (Group II)|
|Direct Taxation (Group I)|
|Indirect Taxation (Group II)|
|Cost Accounting (Group I)|
|Company Accounts & Audit (Group II)|
CMA Inter December 2018 Exam Fee Details
|Group (s)||CMA Inter Fee|
|For Single Group||Inland Centres||Rs. 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 90|
|Both Groups||Inland Centres||Rs. 2400/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 90|
How Apply CMA Inter December 2018 Examination
1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD
payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10thOctober, 2018.
5. The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2016, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May, 2018, are applicable for December, 2018 term of examination for the
Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation(Intermediate) and Tax Management & Practice(Final) under Syllabus 2012 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation
and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2018-18. GST of 20 marks included in Paper 18- Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final), under syllabus 2016 only.
6. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 as amended till 14 July 2016 are applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under
syllabus 2012 and Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit(Intermediate), Paper 19 – Cost & Management Audit(Final ) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2018 term of examination.
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Law, Ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 6- Laws and
Ethics (Inter) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st May 2018 for December 2018 term of examination.
8. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act,2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics(Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and
Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2018 term of examination.
For details view link –http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Clarification-Dec2018.pdf
9. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
Examination Centres: CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2018
Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
Result Date: CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2018
Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21 st February, 2018. Students who are appear in Dec 2018 term of Examination can Expect the Results on this Date.
In the Above Article Students Can Find out the CMA Inter December 2018 Timetable along with the how to apply CMA Inter December 2018 Term of Examination and Fee details for CMA Inter December 2018 exam.