CS Foundation Admit Card for Dec 2017 will be released by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). ICSI conducts CS Foundation twice in a year in the months of June and December. Recently ICSI released CS Foundation Timetable for Dec 2017. In the given timetable, CS Foundation exam Dec 2017 will be conducted on 29th and 30th Dec 2017. ICSI will release CS Foundation admit cards just before 20 days of the exams. So CS Foundation admit card Dec 2017 attempt, will be available from Nov 2017.
CS Foundation Admit Card Dec 2017
CS Foundation admit cards Dec 2017 will be available from Nov 2017. Click on the links to download CS Foundation admit card 2016.
Procedure to Download CS Foundation Admit Card June 2017
- Visit on ICSI official – icsi.indiaeducation.net OR use the direct link given below to download CS Admit Card.
- Enter your 17 digit Registration Number
- Now Click on ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
- The Admit Card will be appeared in your screen
- Now Verify your all details and save the Admit Card in local computer for future reference.
- Also Take a Print Out of your admit card and carry it to appear in the CS Foundation Exam June 2017.
Instructions to Candidates: CS Foundation Admit Cards Dec 2017
- After printing admit card from icsi.edu, check all details printed in officially issued ICSI admit card 2017. If there is any discrepancy in it, get in touch with ICSI.
- Candidate must carry all necessary documents on the day of exam such as (a) Admit card (b) Student identity card. It is also advisable to carry a valid photo identity card.
- Immediately, after taking the print-out of the CS Admit Card from the website www.icsi.edu, every candidate is advised to carefully verify all the particulars mentioned in his/her Admit Card, i.e. his/her Name, Photograph, Signature, Registration Number, Address, Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for, Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code, etc.), Medium of Examination, Dates and Timings of Examination, Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted etc. In case of any discrepancy, the same may please be brought to the notice of the Institute immediately at Tel.No. 011-33132333 / 66204999.
- It is in the best interests of the test taker that they visit the examination center one day before hand. This will be helpful on exam day as they will then be able to navigate to the exam center easily and avoid being late.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are in possession of a valid Identity Card (Green Coloured Authenticated Identity Card sent by post by the Institute OR the downloaded Student Identity Card from www.icsi.edu duly attested by the authorized officials). In case, due to any reason, the photograph and signature of the student are not available in the downloaded Identity Card, the candidates should affix his/her photograph and signature on the downloaded Identity Card and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer/Member of ICSI/Principal of a Recognized School/Manager of a Nationalised Bank etc. with a supporting seal to for its authenticity.
Conclusion: CS Foundation Admit Cards Dec 2017
If you have any further questions on ‘CS Foundation Admit cards Dec 2017’ editorial, post your question on our comments section below.