Download the CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017. Students who has applied for ICSI CS Professional Programme to be conducted by the institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), can download their Admit Card from the official website by using their registration number. Few days back ICSI announces the Time Table for Dec 2017 term of Examination. Students who are eligible for Dec 2017 term of Examination can Apply for the Examination Conducted in Dec 2017.
How to Download CS Professional Admit Card Dec 2017
- Go to the link Provided Below
- Enter your Registration Number
- The Registration Number shall be a 17 Digit Unique One
- Click on Submit Button
- Your Admit Card is Displayed
- Print the Admit Card by clicking Ctrl + P
Also read our Previous Articles on
- CS Professional old Question papers
- Change Name in ICSI Records
- CS Professional Registration December 2017
- CS Professional Syllabus Dec 2017& Dec 2017
- CS Professional Study Materials
- CS Professional Practice Manual Dec 2017& Dec 2017
Time Table: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
|Advanced Company Law and Practice (Module – I)|
|Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management & Due Diligence (Mod–I)|
|Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (Module – I)|
|Exam Break (Sunday)|
|Information Technology and Systems Audit (Module – II)|
|Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module – II)|
|Ethics, Governance and Susta ina bility (Module – II)|
|Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module – III)|
|Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings (Module – III )|
|Elective 1 out of below 5 subiects (Module – III)
Examination Fee: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
The Examination Fee for Professional Programme is Rs. 1200/- per Module. The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program).
- Late Fee for receipt of Examination Application – Rs.250
- Change of Examination Center/Module/Medium – Rs.250
Note: Surcharge for appearing in Examinations from Overseas Centre (Dubai) (over and above normal Examination Fee) US$ 100 (or equivalent amount in Indian Rupees)
Other Fees : CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
|Paper-wise Exemption Fee||Rs.1,000|
|Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate Fee||Rs.200|
|Verification of Marks Fee||Rs.250 (Per Paper)|
|Issue of Transcripts||Rs.250|
Download CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
There are two links available for Download the CS Professional Admit cards Dec 2017. The following are the links for Download the CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017.
How to Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple Step.
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Login to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account.
Attestation: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address:
1. Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
2. Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
3. Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
4. Principal of a recognized School/College.
5. Officers of ICSI
Details of Students Mentioned in the CS Professional Admit Card Dec 2017
- Name of the Student
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Registration Number of the Student
- Address of the Student
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Medium of Examination
- Dates and Timings of Dec 2017 Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
Instructions to Candidates: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
- After printing admit card from icsi.edu, check all details printed in officially issued ICSI admit card 2017. If there is any discrepancy in it, get in touch with ICSI.
- Candidate must carry all necessary documents on the day of exam such as (a) Admit card (b) Student identity card. It is also advisable to carry a valid photo identity card.
- It is in the best interests of the test taker that they visit the examination center one day before hand. This will be helpful on exam day as they will then be able to navigate to the exam center easily and avoid being late.
Conclusion: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination centers, etc. These CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017 released BY ICSI.
- 1 How to Download CS Professional Admit Card Dec 2017
- 2 Time Table: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
- 3 Examination Fee: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
- 4 Download CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
- 5 How to Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
- 6 Attestation: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
- 7 Details of Students Mentioned in the CS Professional Admit Card Dec 2017
- 8 Instructions to Candidates: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017
- 9 Conclusion: CS Professional Admit Cards Dec 2017