Check GST ARN Status Online through the procedure provided below (How to Track GST ARN Number, GST Registration Status & Application Status). GST ARN Status Offline mode is also provided below. ARN refers to Application Reference Number. In other words, ARN Status in GST means, a user can check the status of their GST Registration Application. The ARN will be sent to the Registered User’s Mobile number and Email Address provided. To check the GST ARN Status, you don’t need to remember all the details that you have submitted while making Application.
Types of GST ARN Status
This GST ARN Status indicates that Provisional ID is issued but Application for Enrollment of Existing Taxpayer is yet to be filed after attaching digital signatures.
Pending for Verification:
This particular GST ARN Status indicates that application submitted is successfully, however validation by the system with external agencies is under processing. The status will get updated once verification is completed.
Validation against Error:
Here, The PAN details entered does not match with CBDT database. Kindly fill the details as per PAN details and resubmit the form.
This GST ARN Status means that, The application has been successfully migrated under GST. No changes can be done to the Application now. Provisional Registration certificate shall be made available at the portal after appointed date i.e. the date on which GST Act will come into force.
If the GST ARN Status is showing this, it clearly means that Existing Registration is cancelled, therefore, Provisional ID stands cancelled.
How to Track GST ARN Status
- Go to the link Provided below
- Enter the ARN Number sent to your Email and Mobile
- Enter the Verification Code
- Application Status will be displayed
|GST ARN Status Direct Link|
How to Register for GST and Obtain ARN Number
- Every person, other than a non-resident taxable person who wants to register under GST must provide his Permanent Account Number (PAN), mobile number and e-mail address in Part A of FORM GST REG-01.
- The PAN shall be validated online via the Common Portal from the database maintained by the Central Board of Direct Taxes
- The mobile number is verified through a one-time password sent to the said mobile number.
- The e-mail address is verified through a separate one-time password sent to the said e-mail address.
- On successful verification of the PAN, mobile number and e-mail address, an application reference number (ARN) are generated and sent to the mobile number and e-mail address provided.
- Using the application reference number or ARN generated Part B of FORM GST REG-01 has to be submitted. It must be signed and documents specified in the Form must be submitted at the Common Portal either directly or through a Facilitation Centre, notified by the Board.
GST ARN Status can be checked either from the Desktop Website of the Government. Also, note that GST ARN Status can now also be verified from the Mobile Website.
The above information provided by FinApp on GST ARN Status has been thoroughly verified. Even though we have compiled information on this, primarily our GST Editorial Team has prepared this excellent article on GST ARN Status.
There is every chance that users might face issues with obtaining the GST ARN Status or GST ARN Number. In order to solve the problem with GST ARN Number Status, you have to be patient with the website, as it is still in the development process.
GST ARN Status can be checked both online and offline method. In our other article, we will provide complete information on how to check GST ARN Status through offline mode without the use of any internet connection.
Stats : GST ARN Status
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 30th April 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen at a later date for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form. Keep watching this space for further announcement.
Helpline : GST ARN Status
If you are facing any issues with tracking the GST ARN Status, you can all the customer care number for any GST registration related queries or email them to the details provided below.
- 0124 4688999
FAQs: GST ARN Status
I am not sure if Provisional ID is issued for my PAN? Where can I check if Provisional ID is issued for my PAN?
You can check if a Provisional ID is issued for your PAN by using the Check Registration Status link under the Important Links section on the GST Portal.
I am trying to log in using the Provisional ID but it says invalid ID. Where can I check the issue with the Provisional ID?
Your Provisional ID might be cancelled, expired, or inactive. You can check the status of your registration using the Check Registration Status link under the Important Links section on the GST Portal.
Conclusion : GST ARN Status
If you have any further questions on ‘GST ARN Status’ editorial, post your question on our comments section below.
- 1 Types of GST ARN Status
- 2 How to Track GST ARN Status
- 3 How to Register for GST and Obtain ARN Number
- 4 Helpline : GST ARN Status
- 5 FAQs: GST ARN Status
- 6 Conclusion : GST ARN Status