KIITEE 2018 Admit Card Application Form Exam Date Fee Structure and Slot Booking: The Official Notification on KIITEE 2018 has been released and we have provided exclusive details on KIITEE 2018 Slot Booking, Syllabus, KIITEE 2018 Fee Structure, Date when KIITEE 2018 Admit Card (Exam Hall Ticket) will be released and also Marks weightage. In our earlier articles, we have already provided detailed information on MU OET 2018 and also BVP CET 2018. This article on KIITEE 2018 has been contributed by Kiran More. We have also provided the syllabus in PDF Format for easy download. Students can get entire information on KIITEE 2018 from our resources below.
Details of KIITEE 2018
- B.Tech (LE)
- Biotechnology – dual degree,
- B.Sc Nursing,
- B.A. LL.B./BBA.LL.B./B.SC.LL.B.,
- B.Des (Fashion/Textile),
- Bachelor in Film
- Televisions Production,
- Master of Mass Communication,
- MCA (LE)
- M.Sc (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology)
- M.Sc Nursing
- MBA (RM)
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Human Administration
KIITEE Exam Dates 2018
The tentative calendar of events of KIITEE 2018 is given below:
|Online Application Availability||First week of December 2017|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date of receiving filled-in Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Hosting of Admit Card||First week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||Second week of April to Last week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commences From||Last week of May 2018|
KIITEE Application Form 2018
Candidates interested in pursuing courses from KIIT University can check the KIITEE 2018 application form details from here:
- Online application form of KIITEE 2018 will be released in the first week of December 2017. It is must for the students to fill the KIITEE 2018 application form in order to take the entrance exam.
- The application form will remain open for approximately 3 months.
- Candidates have to be very careful while filling the application form.
- Before filling the form, candidates must keep a copy of class 10th mark sheet/passing certificate and two passport size photographs.
- After filling the application form online, applicants are required to download the filled-in application form and submit it (in person or by post (registered post/speed post)) to the below given address:
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
- The application status can be checked after 20 days of the submission of application form by entering application number.
No application fee will be charged for submitting the KIITEE application form 2018.
KIITEE Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of KIITEE varies from course to course. The syllabus is basically based on the syllabus of qualifying examination.
- The syllabus for B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Sc Nursing is of 10+2 standard.
- For LL.M, the questions will come from the LL.B. syllabus.
- Likewise the M.Tech question paper will consist the questions of B.E./B.Tech of respective branch.
Check the eligibility for the desired course from here:
For UG Courses:
|B.Tech/B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology||
For PG Courses:
|M.Tech||B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent degree in respective branches of engineering Or First class MCA or M.Sc in CS/IT from a recognized institution.Candidates possessing GATE scores 400 or more need not to sit in the entrance test.|
|MCA||Any graduate passed with minimum 50% marks in graduation with Mathematics as one of the subjects either at graduation or 10+2 level.Should born on or after 1st July, 1994.|
|MCA (LE)||Candidate passed or appearing graduation with minimum 50% marks in BCA, B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science/IST/ITM).Should born on or after 1st July, 1994.|
|LL.M.||Should passed B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/B.L, degree or an equivalent degree with at least 55% aggregate marks|
|M.Sc Nursing||Candidate should be a registered Nurse or Registered midwife with any state Nursing Registration Council.
Minimum educational qualification should be B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc
Nursing with Minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
|Ph.D||Minimum qualification requirement is M.Tech
/ME/MCA/MBA or an equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks Or M.Sc/MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018 Slot Booking
KIITEE 2018 exam pattern is different for different courses. Here, we are mentioning the paper pattern for various UG and PG courses offered through KIITEE:
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 120 questions.
- Question Paper Type: All the questions are of objective type. Each question will be followed by 4 options.
- Number of Subjects: The subjects for each course will be different.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted in offline mode (CBT).
- Question Paper Medium: The question paper will be available only in English medium.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking exists. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|B.Tech/B.Arch (Science Group)/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|B.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|BBA/BCA/Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/Bachelor of Film & TelevisionProduction/BA.LLB/BBA.LLB/BSc.LLB/Master of Mass( Integrated) Communication/B.Arch.(Other Group)||Mathematical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|LL.M.||MCQ Based on LL.B.||120|
|M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology)(2 years)||Biology||50|
|Master of Public Health (2Years), Master of Hospital Administration (2Years)||Quantitative Aptitude||30|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
|M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Nursing||120|
|Ph.D||Teaching & Research Aptitude||60|
KIITEE 2018 Admit Cards
Admit Cards for KIITEE 2018 will be made available online four weeks before the exam. Candidates have to enter their Registration Number to download the KIITEE 2018 Admit Card.
KIITEE Cut Off 2018
KIITEE 2018 cut off marks will be fixed by the University at the time of declaration of result. The cut-off marks will be prepared as per the availability of seats in different courses. Candidates having rank more than cut off marks will be called for counselling.
KIITEE 2018 is one of the toughest exams out there and students have to give their hundred percent to pass the KIITEE 2018 exams.
We have provided free file downloads, Resources, Exam Tips and also Interviews of the Toppers that will guide you on passing the KIITEE 2018 exam.
If you find any errors, mistakes or if you have any further suggestions on this editorial on ‘KIITEE 2018 Syllabus Admit Card Cut Off Fee Structure’, post your questions below on our comments section.
- 1 Details of KIITEE 2018
- 2 KIITEE Exam Dates 2018
- 3 KIITEE Application Form 2018
- 4 KIITEE Syllabus 2018
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018 Slot Booking
- 7 KIITEE 2018 Admit Cards
- 8 KIITEE Cut Off 2018
- 9 Conclusion :