ICAI Correction Window facility for Nov 2018 where, Mistakes in CA IPCC and CA Final Exam forms can be corrected. Some of the most common errors and mistake in ICAI Exam Exam Application form include, stating wrong details, selecting wrong group, entering wrong roll number etc. This Correction Window facility for Nov 2018 Exam Form will be available from 8th September 2018. To answer these queries, we have provided below a set of solutions for each query. There will be two different due dates in the Correction Window facility provided by the ICAI. The first due date is to correct any mistakes for free of cost. After that, the errors in the exam form can be corrected only after paying a certain amount of fee.
ICAI Correction Window Nov 2018
ICAI is going to provide Correction Window after 8th September, in case you want to change any details submitted in the Exam Form for Nov 2018.
However note that, with this feature, you can do only the following things:
1. Change the Exam Center
2. Change Medium (Eng,Hindi)
3. Change in Group (From One Group to Another and Single Group to Both Groups).
For other small mistakes like not filling IPCC details, Name etc, you can completely ignore as these mistakes will not affect your application and you will receive the Admit Card. All that matters is if you have paid the exam fee or not.
For first one week, this facility will be available for free of cost. After that, another opportunity will be provided at a cost of Rs.1,000. We will update more details about this when the Correction Window opens.
|8th to 14th Sept||Free of Cost|
|15th to 20th Sept||Rs.1,000|
The terms and conditions of ICAI Correction Window:
- This facility will be made available by ICAI in the second week of September, 2018.
- This facility is available only to those who had submitted their exam forms online.
- This window is not for fresh submission of exam forms and is meant only for correction of errors if any, in the exam forms already submitted.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter changes if any, in any of the following three
fields like City opted, Group opted and Medium opted
- In other words, no fresh payment of exam fees or refund of exam fees already paid will be permitted on account of correction of groups, made in this process.
- A change may include change of centre/group/medium either jointly or severally.
Candidate will not be permitted to make any corrections/changes to any other field.
- The requests should be made by the student and not by anyone on his/her behalf.
Corrections, once submitted, cannot be changed thereafter.
- The facility will be available free of cost.
- The candidate should upload scanned copy of a handwritten application in this regard, duly signed by him, seeking the corrections required.
- Those candidates ( who had submitted their exam forms online) and who might have already submitted a handwritten request for change of centre/group/medium, are advised to submit such request/s, online, through this Correction Window, once again. Changes sought through the Correction Window will be treated as final.
- Admit cards will be issued based on the examination application form and the correction received till the correction window closes.
CA CPT Correction Window Dec 2018
If there is a mistake in CA CPT exam Form, students need not worry. The ICAI Correction Window facility for CA CPT Students will start from next month first week. In the first option, students can exercise the Correction Window facility for free of cost.
Later, ICAI will charge a fee for the same (just see the above table for CA IPCC and CA Final Students).
Selected wrong Group in Exam Form – ICAI Correction Window
Answer: You need to type a letter, saying that you have selected a wrong group. highlight that area in printed form. In letter, state your Regn No and Control Number which can be seen in print out. sign it and send it to same address. On the envelope, write ‘Request for Correction Intermediate (IPC) Exam-Nov 2018’
Sent Exam Form to Wrong Address – ICAI Correction Window
If applied online, just take a print out of another application and now send it to correct address..its alright.
“Even if the exam form don’t reach the ICAI Office, you will still get your Admit Card.”
Details of ICAI Correction Window
It is seen that candidates while filling the exam forms ( either online or physical) do not exercise reasonable care and commit errors. This creates lots of difficulties for them as well as the office at Admit Card stage and thereafter.
With a view to provide them an additional opportunity to rectify errors, if any, committed while filling up the exam forms, in the fields centre, group and medium, an online “Correction Window” is being put in place with effect from the examination for Nov 2014 onwards.
Thus, “Correction Window” is a platform in the on line exam form submission process, where candidates can view and correct errors, if any, committed by them while submitting the exam form, in the fields, centre, group and medium opted.
Forgot to attach photo or sign the Exam Form – ICAI Correction Window
Its a very common mistake done by students. You take another print out of the application and attach the photo and complete the remaining formalities and add a letter stating that this is the second time you are sending the application, etc. This mistake can be rectified through the ICAI Correction Window Facility.
Even if you leave it without sending the application second time, there is no problem with that. You will receive the Admit card, but without the photo. After taking a print-out of the Admit card, then attach a photo on that and attest the photo with a CA.
- 1 ICAI Correction Window Nov 2018
- 2 The terms and conditions of ICAI Correction Window:
- 3 CA CPT Correction Window Dec 2018
- 4 Selected wrong Group in Exam Form – ICAI Correction Window
- 5 Sent Exam Form to Wrong Address – ICAI Correction Window
- 6 Details of ICAI Correction Window
- 7 Forgot to attach photo or sign the Exam Form – ICAI Correction Window