PESSAT 2018 Counselling, PESSAT 2018 Admit Card, Fee Structure, and PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking Exam Date Registration application form : The Official Notification on PESSAT 2018 has been released and we have provided exclusive details on PESSAT 2018 Cut Off Marks, Syllabus, PESSAT 2018 Fee Structure, Date when PESSAT 2018 Admit Card (Exam Hall Ticket) will be released and also Marks weightage. In our earlier articles, we have already provided detailed information on NCVT MIS Timetable and also UPSC Management Syllabus. This article on PESSAT 2018 has been contributed by Kiran More. We have also provided the syllabus in PDF Format for easy download. Students can get entire information on PESSAT 2018 from our resources below.
Details of PESSAT 2018
PESSAT Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for engineering comprises of 11th as well as 12th class level. For other courses, the questions will be asked from the
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- English Comprehensive/Verbal Ability
- and General Awareness
PESSAT Registration Application Form 2018:
If candidates want to know any more details about PESSAT 2018 Application Form. Just read below steps. It will help you to submit the Application Form 2018-19:
- The application form will be provided via online mode. Some crucial details for the application form are as follows:
- The applicator form usually appears online in the month of September for B.Tech as well as for other courses.
- April is the last month to fill and submit the application is April month for B.Tech and July for other courses
- Online is the only way to fill the application form
- The form may get rejected if not filled in the appropriate way
- The is hardly any need to fill the application by post or any other source, use only online source
- The application fee is an important requirement that candidate is expected on the priority basis. The payment is Rs. 1050/-.
- Pay the application via modes such as debit card/net banking/ credit card if going for online mode and demand draft and challan if going for offline mode
- There is proviso for demand draft as well which has to be in the favor of ‘PES University General Fund’ at Bangalore
PESSAT 2018 Exam Dates:
Here is the information of PESSAT 2018-19 Exam Dates for PESSAT B.Tech and Other Courses. You can find the below all details such as Application Form Last Date, Exam Date, Result Date and Counselling date.
Exam Dates B.Tech Course:
|Application Form date Availability||17th October 2017 (Extended)|
|Last date to apply for students from outside Bengaluru||April 2018|
|For Bengaluru student to submit form Last date||April 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||April 2018|
|Exam Date for PESSAT 2018||May 2018|
|Result date Announce||Last week of May 2018|
|1st Round of Counselling date Date||June 2018|
|2nd Round of Counselling date Starts||July 2018|
Exam Dates For Other Courses:
|Online Registration date Starting||September 2017|
|Application form Last date to apply||July 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||1st week of January 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of January to July 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week after taking exam|
PESSAT 2018 Counselling Eligibility Criteria:
Only a candidate with Indian nationality is applicable for examination. Here you can see the PESSAT 2018 Eligibility & Criteria.
For B.Tech Course:
- If applying for B.Tech Course then candidate must have completed class 12th or some equivalent examination from the recognized board
- Candidates are required to qualify in the subjects such as Maths, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidate must have scored 60% as the aggregate marks in the examination
For M.Tech Course:
Candidate must have completed B.Tech or BE in the apt branch from some recognized university
For BBA Course:
Candidate must has cleared out class 12th or some equivalent exam from the recognized board
For MBA Course:
Candidate must have completed graduation degree in any of the discipline from some recognized university. Those who are pursuing can also appear
For MCA Course:
- Those who have attained under graduation degree into any of the discipline from some recognized board or university can also appear in the exam
- Candidate need to clear the exam with subjects such as Maths, Stats, Business Stats, Computer Science, or Computer programming as elective subjects
- Candidate is required to attained at least 50% as aggregate marks in qualifying examination
For B.Arch & BBA LLB Courses:
- In order to get admission to B.Arch programme, candidates must have passed NATA exam.
- In order to seek admission to BBA LLB course, candidates need to have passed CLAT exam
- Make sure for filling the PEESAT application form for uploading the CLAT or NATA score
PESSAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will take place in the online mode. However, B.Des examination needs to be taken in pen and paper mode.
- For B.Tech Exam duration is 3 hours and 2 hours for other courses
- There will be 180 questions in all for B.Tech Examination and 120 questions for other courses.
- There will be no negative marking
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking. Duration: The exam duration for B.Tech will be 3 hours and for other courses, it will be 2 hours.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech:
Maths consisted of 60 questions, Physics consisted of 60 questions, Chemistry consisted of 40 Chemistry, and English for 20 questions
Exam Pattern for M.Tech:
Mathematics consisted of 60 questions, Analytical & Logical Ability for 20 questions, Computer Awareness for 20 questions and English Comprehension for 20 questions
Exam Pattern for MBA/M.Com/MA (Economics):
English Comprehension/Verbal Ability comprises of 30 questions, Analytical & Logical Reasoning for 40 questions, Quantitative Reasoning for 40 questions, and General Awareness for10 questions.
PESSAT Slot Booking & Admit Card:
The proviso for the admit card is important because without admit card, candidate cannot enter the examination hall. Above that, it is crucial for the verification purpose. The slot booking for other courses will start from the month of January.
Candidates are required to book the exam date as well as time as per the preference. The slot booking is done on basis of the first come and first serve basis.
It is important for candidates to book the slot by addin the personal details. Once the slot booking is done, no alternations are acceptable. The availability of the admit card after slot booking is done
PESSAT Exam 2018 Result:
Those who appear in the entrance test can avail the results via online mode. The results for B.Tech will get released in the month of May and for other, candidates are required to wait for another week. To check the results, merit list will get prepared. Candidates will be shortlisted as per the attained scores and personal interview
PESSAT Slot Booking:
Next step will be counseling which is based on the merit list. The exam conducting authority makes use of the offline mode. The counseling is done in two different rounds. For B.Tech course, counseling will begin in June month. The fee for counseling is Rs 500/-
PESSAT 2018 is one of the toughest exams out there and students have to give their hundred percent to pass the PESSAT 2018 exams.
We have provided free file downloads, Resources, Exam Tips and also Interviews of the Toppers that will guide you on passing the PESSAT 2018 exam.
If you find any errors, mistakes or if you have any further suggestions on this editorial on ‘PESSAT 2018 Syllabus Admit Card Cut Off Fee Structure’, post your questions below on our comments section.
- 1 Details of PESSAT 2018
- 2 PESSAT Syllabus 2018
- 3 PESSAT Registration Application Form 2018:
- 4 PESSAT 2018 Exam Dates:
- 5 PESSAT 2018 Counselling Eligibility Criteria:
- 6 PESSAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- 7 PESSAT Slot Booking & Admit Card:
- 8 PESSAT Exam 2018 Result:
- 9 PESSAT Slot Booking:
- 10 Conclusion :